Advanced mobile inventory solutions
Innovate with technology enabled software solutions that significantly improve the visibility and security of your mobile assets.
Automating with RFID
- Automatically check in/out tagged assets
- Achieve real-time, perpetual inventory
- Know when assets move or automate check-out processes
- Receive asset updates, status and alert notifications
- RFID can help prevent theft or unauthorized moves
TrackX AssetTrack for Mobile Asset Tracking: Features
AssetTrack is a 100% cloud-based, asset tracking solution that allows users to view and track enterprise assets located across multiple locations while in transit, at their destination, and everywhere in between. Leveraging RFID and other auto ID technologies, AssetTrack gives you real-time visibility of your assets and allows you to automate the business processes associated with asset movement and accountability. Automating the management of physical assets saves your organization labor, time and money.
AssetTrack is a turnkey asset tracking and management solution that includes software, tracking technology such as RFID, GPS, Bluetooth, or other auto ID enabled technology from best-in-class hardware partners. The solution was designed to provide real-time visibility and control of all high-value and/or mission-critical assets to help increase asset and labor optimization in many different industries. Software features include:
- Management dashboard - allows users to personalize the way they monitor and track asset movements.
- Hardware-agnostic - captures data from any type of RFID, GPS, barcode or sensor technology from any manufacturer (simultaneously).
- Alerts - triggers exception-based alerts via email or text and can issue visual warnings to deter theft or unauthorized moves.
- Check-in / Check-out - helps users assign and share assets, and automate the process of identifying inbound/outbound asset movement from controlled locations.
- Reports - provides built-in business intelligence and analytic tools to create standard, customized or ad hoc reports of asset location, usage, movement history, assignee and more.
- Mobile inventory - allows the use of mobile handhelds to take inventory stock, locate specific assets, perform cycle counts, or check assets in/out of a location. Extend your fixed RFID infrastructure and take asset inventory "in the field" as needed.
- "1-Click" real-time asset inventory - lets you view the status of assets right now with one click from your desktop.
- Google Maps integration - shows real-world view of asset movement via Google Maps and other third-party graphical representations.
TrackX AssetTrack Benefits
- Quickly locate critical equipment when it's needed to avoid purchasing new, redundant assets
- Maintain more accurate physical inventories with less manual labor (labor savings can be reduced by 90%)
- Cut inventory costs by 50%
- Comply with various regulations such as Sarbanes Oxley
- Reduce shrinkage and lost assets
- Improve security for critical assets
- Improve the capital expenditure process
- Increase productivity with automated business processes
- Increase the utilization of the assets (30-70% on average)
- Simplify audits
Allows user based access to monitor and track asset movements
Captures data from any type of RFID, GPS, Bluetooth, barcode or sensor technology from any manufacturer (simultaneously)
Triggers exception-based alerts via email or text and can issue visual warnings to deter theft or unauthorized moves
Check-in / Check-out
Helps users assign and share assets, and automate the process of identifying inbound/outbound asset movement from controlled locations
Get Started with AssetTrack
Please fill out this form to help us better assess how our customized asset management software along with best-of-breed tracking technologies, including RFID, might work in your organization.
After reviewing your information, we can determine if our solution seems to be a fit, and can then provide you with the information you will need to communicate the business benefits of AssetTrack and how you can achieve a return on your investment.