TrackX GAME for Order Delivery
• Automate delivery scheduling and planning
• Track real-time shipping status
• Increase customer satisfaction.
TrackX GAME for Order Delivery extends TrackX GAME for Yard Management to provide visibility to trucks and trailers on the road delivering orders after they have left distribution yards. Its Driver Management functionality allows dispatchers to define the drivers in shift and dictate what loads they will be receiving and delivering. At the same time, it includes a mobile application for drivers that allows tasks to be easily assigned and status clearly communicated, provides integrated chat and messaging, and tracks driver location in real-time to provide proactive alerting.
Core Business Processes
- Driver Management - Driver Check-In, Load Assignment
- Load / Delivery Planning - Route Creation, Automated and Manual Scheduling
- Over the Road Equipment Arrival / Departure Visibility
- Processing Trailers to and from the Dock
- Deliveries and Delivery Drivers Management - Task Assignment and Tracking, Integrated Chat and Messaging, and Real-time Locationing / Geofencing
- Automate delivery scheduling and planning.
- Track real-time truck/trailer locations and delivery status.
- Improve measurements to better understand where there are opportunities to improve the operations and save time and money
- Optimize the delivery process:
- Improve the visibility to the amount of time spent at the customer locations
- Status of the trailer as it is coming back to the facility after the last stop
TrackX GAME is a cloud-based IoT software platform designed specifically to optimize workflows as they relate to enterprise asset management and supply chain functionality. Whether you are looking for a solution to increase productivity in the distribution yard, looking to optimize the usage of your current transport items, assure your customers of quality product, or prevent the loss and theft of high value assets, Track's GAME has the perfect solution for your business.
Configurable to manage business workflows, schedule user tasks, and provide alerts based on business events and conditions
Intelligently manages IoT devices connected to the system and controls assets as well as senses their environments maintaining a stable and self-healing network of devices.
Communicates to and integrates with third-party business systems providing an opportunity to enable users with invaluable real-time information based on current processes
Reporting and analytics component, delivers detailed reporting, KPIs, business intelligence dashboards, and advanced analytics.
Management and user interface of mobile computing devices inside and outside the network to gain access and provide data for workflows while in the field.
Is TrackX GAME for you?
Please fill out this form to help us better assess how our enterprise asset management solutions might work in your organization.
After reviewing your information, we can determine if our solution seems to be a fit, and can then provide you with the information you will need to communicate the business benefits of TrackX GAME and how you can achieve a return on your investment.