TrackX GAME for High-Value & IT Assets
• Achieve real-time visibility
• Optimize usage
• Decrease labor
• Reduce loss
• Promote security and safety
TrackX GAME maintains total asset inventory and provides a full audit trail of all events that affect any aspect of each asset’s lifecycle and are logged for searching and analytical processing. These aspects are then used to identify and eliminate operational problem areas as well as identify optimization and improvement opportunities. It provides pre-configured modules for managing enterprise assets throughout their lifecycle - from the ordering and receiving of inventory, validation of inventory storage, shipping of products and eventual return, and disposal.
Core Business Processes
- Acquisition and Tagging
- Track & Trace (automated by RFID, BLE, barcode, manual entry, API, etc.)
- Inventory Audit and Physical Inventory
- Work Order Assignment and Execution
- Maintenance & Warranty
- Decommission and Disposal
- Ensure full audit trail of asset history
- Increase inventory accuracy
- Reduce time and cost of physical inventory
- Reduce time and labor to locate misplaced assets
- Reduce inventory shrinkage and loss
- Reduce time and cost of locating assets
- Improve asset utilization
- Improve handling efficiency and accuracy
- Ensure proper maintenance and increase availability
- Compliance to regulatory and audit requirements
TrackX’s GAME is a cloud-based IoT platform designed specifically to optimize workflows as they relate to enterprise asset management and supply chain functionality. Whether you are looking for a solution to increase productivity in the distribution yard, looking to optimize the usage of your current transport items, assure your customers of quality product, or prevent the loss and theft of high value assets, Track's GAME has the perfect solution for your business.
Configurable to manage business workflows, schedule user tasks, and provide alerts based on business events and conditions
Intelligently manages IoT devices connected to the system and controls assets as well as senses their environments maintaining a stable and self-healing network of devices.
Communicates to and integrates with third-party business systems providing an opportunity to enable users with invaluable real-time information based on current processes
Reporting and analytics component, delivers detailed reporting, KPIs, business intelligence dashboards, and advanced analytics.
Management and user interface of mobile computing devices inside and outside the network to gain access and provide data for workflows while in the field.
Is TrackX GAME for you?
Please fill out this form to help us better assess how our enterprise asset management solutions might work in your organization.
After reviewing your information, we can determine if our solution seems to be a fit, and can then provide you with the information you will need to communicate the business benefits of TrackX GAME and how you can achieve a return on your investment.