RFID-Enabled, Real-Time Port Management Solution
Gain visibility and manage your assets through the supply chain loop
Automating with RFID
- Gate House: Provides carrier scheduling and trailer processing tools allowing users to modify trailer information, assign location and update trailer inventory in real-time.
- Carrier Scheduling: Tracks appointment times allowing both you and carriers to view and monitor performance.
- Shipping & Logistics: Gives dispatchers/traffickers visibility of trailers and equipment, allowing them to assign tasks to drivers, and monitor trailer moves and dock door usage.
- Yard Jockey: Provides real-time communication/task assignment to yard jockeys throughout the yard, and monitors their location and performance.
- Dock Doors: Offers visibility to trailers at each dock door, as well as providing tools to track door productivity. Integrates with dock door systems for seamless load management.
- Maintenance / Wash Bays: Automatically tracks equipment to/from various bays to help optimize bay processes and maintain accurate historical records for equipment.
- Yard Visibility: Shares comprehensive, real-time information and reports between users throughout the company, as well as carriers and other parties, for complete yard visibility through an easily-deployed, cloud-based application.
Automated incoming/outgoing processing and security
Increased Asset Visibility
Real-time graphic locating system
Event alerts for late arrivals, critical shipments and more
Ad hoc and custom charts and reports
Smarter Business Process
Yard planning and modeling
Based on real-time changes in the yard
Port Management Solution
Transportation and logistics assets, such as trucks and trailers, containers, pallets, and racks must be positioned and available to meet the daily operational needs of depots, distribution centers, yards and ports. Without visibility to these assets as they move through the supply chain, companies typically end up misplacing, misdirecting or creating buffers of their assets, which compound the inefficiencies they're trying to reduce each day.
Why use TrackX for Port Management?
TrackX offers proven solutions to overcome these common asset visibility and inventory management challenges. TrackX AssetTrack supports the entire transportation and logistics shipping and receiving environment by providing the ability to process inbound or outbound assets, quickly locate items, view their attributes and understand their status.
AssetTrack allows customers to proactively plan physical asset activity and movements, monitor and automatically receive alerts of asset movement against planned activity and identify deviations from expected asset location or condition. The end-to-end asset management software is highly configurable, flexible and easily integrated with best-of-breed RFID, GPS and sensor technologies.
TrackX’s Port Management solution marries RFID and GPS technologies with the most advanced business rules and processes to automate workflow and events across port operations. This merging of technologies, coupled with TrackX’s cloud-based software, offers real-time locating and management of port assets and operations at a cost that can achieve an ROI in 12 months or less.
Benefits of TrackX
- Reduces inbound/outbound trailer bottlenecks
- Helps build effective yard plans, enforce rules and streamline operations
- Dynamic task management based on real-time conditions
- Allows more efficient cross-docking capability
- Improves utilization of equipment and dock doors
- Uses real-time yard priorities to assign work to yard trucks
- Enables immediate reactions to yard alerts through real-time communications
- Reduces facility, equipment and vehicle down time
Customizable Tracking Software
Get more information on TrackX for Port Management?
Please fill out this form to help us better assess how our customized asset management software along with best-of-breed tracking technologies, including RFID, might work in your organization.
After reviewing your information, we can determine if our solution seems to be a fit, and can then provide you with the information you will need to communicate the business benefits of TrackX's Port Management Solution and how you can achieve a return on your investment.
Have more questions?
Find answers to frequently asked questions
Build Your Solution
Contact us to customize our software to fit your needs
Learn how our clients use TrackX products
Get help from our support team