Go beyond keg tracking, unlock value from enterprise management of other assets within the organization.
Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) is a technology that helps brewers automate the process of keg tracking and managing their kegs. RFID tags are placed on the kegs, and at any stage in the cycle, a keg’s status can be checked as it passes through a fixed RFID portal or when it is scanned using a wireless handheld scanner during keg delivery and pickup.TrackX GAME software solution processes the RFID scans and then provides brewers with up-to-date information about their kegs, such as:
- The keg’s last location
- Which customers have which kegs
- How long the kegs have been at the customer site
- Which customers keep kegs the longest (or don’t return them at all)
With TrackX GAME, brewers have analytic tools to help them better plan and manage the movement of their kegs. TrackX GAME can create custom and ad hoc reports that detail keg movement, status, and cycle time statistics, which helps with planning. Better visibility and planning improves keg control, security and utilization.
Brewers can useTrackX GAME and RFID to uniquely identify each keg and its contents, and capture important data throughout its journey through the supply chain. Using the cloud-based system, brewers have accurate, up-to-date information and reports on keg fills, status, movement, customer location, returns, keg repair and maintenance. TrackX’s keg management system is end-to-end (software, hardware and services) and will start providing benefits on the first day.
Key Values for the Brewery Industry
- Automatic scheduling of maintenance/cleaning events
- Identify anomalies to increase keg turn times/usage
- Automatic identification of kegs throughout facility
- Hold distributor accountable to specific keg return
- Decrease line failures due to maintenance issues
- Increase product quality assurance
- Decrease shrink
- Improve asset utilization
- Elimination of manual inventory
- Improve transportation/distribution
The TrackX GAME platform manages all of your enterprise assets - supporting diverse business functions as well as distributed across multiple locations.
Learn more about GAME
Please fill out this form to help us better assess how our GAME platform solution might work in your organization.
Our experts will walk through your business processes and provide you with detailed information on how GAME for EAM can optimize your business processes.