TrackX GAME for RTI (Returnable Transportation Items) and Reusable Assets
• Optimize repeated usage
• Maintain accountability
• Increase your revenue without unnecessary capital expenditures.
TrackX GAME for RTI and Reusable Assets builds on the TrackX GAME Platform to provide real-time visibility and control of RTIs and rental assets (e.g., oil/gas cylinders, beer kegs, IBC totes, horticulture racks, pallets, etc.) in a 3-tier (supplier, distributor, retailer) supply chain. It tracks shipping, returning, and receiving of inventory, validates inventory storage, manages processing of inventory (repair, maintain, clean, fill/load, etc.) for reuse at supplier, maintains viability of RTI content, and ensures accountability of supply chain partners.
Core Business Processes
- Acquisition and Tagging
- Track & Trace (automated by RFID, BLE, barcode, manual entry, API, etc.)
- Inventory Audit and Physical Inventory
- Work Order Assignment and Execution
- Maintenance & Warranty
- Preparation and Processing
- Financial Settlement
- Content and Load Control
- Decommission and Disposal
- Automatic scheduling of maintenance/cleaning events
- Identify anomalies to increase equipment turn times/usage
- Automatic identification of equipment throughout facility
- Hold distributor and customer accountable to specific equipment return
- Decrease line failures due to maintenance issues
- Increase product quality assurance
- Decrease shrink
- Improve asset utilization
- Elimination of manual inventory
- Improve transportation/distribution
TrackX GAME is a cloud-based IoT software platform designed specifically to optimize workflows as they relate to enterprise asset management and supply chain functionality. Whether you are looking for a solution to increase productivity in the distribution yard, looking to optimize the usage of your current transport items, assure your customers of quality product, or prevent the loss and theft of high value assets, Track's GAME has the perfect solution for your business.
Configurable to manage business workflows, schedule user tasks, and provide alerts based on business events and conditions
Intelligently manages IoT devices connected to the system and controls assets as well as senses their environments maintaining a stable and self-healing network of devices.
Communicates to and integrates with third-party business systems providing an opportunity to enable users with invaluable real-time information based on current processes
Reporting and analytics component, delivers detailed reporting, KPIs, business intelligence dashboards, and advanced analytics.
Management and user interface of mobile computing devices inside and outside the network to gain access and provide data for workflows while in the field.
Is TrackX GAME for you?
Please fill out this form to help us better assess how our enterprise asset management solutions might work in your organization.
After reviewing your information, we can determine if our solution seems to be a fit, and can then provide you with the information you will need to communicate the business benefits of TrackX GAME and how you can achieve a return on your investment.